Wednesday, June 21, 2006

June 21, 06 Summertime

Yeah, its the soltice!!! The longest day. I didn't have a workout for today, but got to really soak my new plants and a couple of the older ones having a hard time with the drought and heat.

A good quote from BillyBoydFan

If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream.


Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm looking forward to some alone time this weekend.

My chest is still sore but my back and abs seem OK. See if I get some 48 hour soreness tomorrow.

I've been trying to encourage and support some of my sisters, and sister-in-law. The main thing is encouraging them to find their own motivation.

My motivation was, "I don't want to die young", then "I could be stronger", then "I could look good!". So with that in mind, I still have to lose 20-25 pounds of fat in the next 20 weeks. Its doable. But I've been gaining weight, I really hope its some muscle!!!!

* * *
My homegirl Smacking is moving from Ohio to Vegas. She sounds excited.

* * *
I'm feeling bad that my son's staying at my sister's. But he comes to visit a little bit then leaves. He hugs me, then he starts to act tough and mean with me. Its confusing. I still see the great kid in him, but I also see a lot of pain and confusion. It sucks.

Hope that this trip does us all some good!

My nieces are still at my place. I hope they get it together. Its a little overwhelming.

Keep Lifting, Keep Running!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?