Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6/6/6 Update

Orale Pues...

Did my back workout. I'll see tomorrow if my back gets as sore as my back is today. My workout buddies all seem to be struggling. One has anemia, one fell down some stairs and is really hurting, another is wearing a wrist brace, hopefully not all of you are dealing with stuff like that.

Well I have rehearsal with a mariachi group tonight, but hopefully the Burning Paradise Hell-Abration will go well.

I'll see how my hip is feeling tomorrow and decide if I'll run, jog or walk tomorrow.

* * *
My kids come home today. That's cool, I miss them when they are gone. At least I spent four days with them at a youth conference over the weekend. They are such good kids, I wish I could get across to them how proud I am of them and how much I love them.

I have two gigs with two different bands this weekend, then I'll start learning songs just for myself. There are a few songs I'd like to play note for note by my birthday in November.

KEEP LIFTING, KEEP RUNNING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?