Thursday, May 04, 2006

May 4, 06

Tomorrow is my brother Shawn's birthday. Wait until I get all of my brother and sisters' birthdays down! LOL!! It will be a weekly thing!

Anyway, I ran 3 miles in 29 minutes and 37 seconds! Almost puked!!! But it was worth it. I'm at 169.2 today. Goal will be to come in under 169.0 on Monday.

Still no lifting and its driving me nuts. But as I start to lose weight it will be great to get feeling better and complimented for looking good.

* * *
Still learning how to fight for what I want. Also learning how to get outside of the box with all the rules and stuff other people gave me in life.

I'm really appreciating the two MRs in my life. And lots of my other friends. Trying hard not to give up on who I am.

KEEP LIFTING & RUNNING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?