Tuesday, May 30, 2006

May 30, 06

My nieces birthday was yesterday. My sister's today, and my nephew's tomorrow!

I ran 20 minutes on Saturday and Sunday. Going out on Friday really wiped out my Saturday workout, but it was fun and needed. I didn't sleep well on Saturday night so Sunday's workout was a little tough too.

My lifting on Monday went well. Tomorrow is leg day!

* * *
Worked on the swamp cooler and had the kids band do rehearsal. Participated in a couple of cookouts. That was fun and also very needed!!!

KEEP LIFTING, KEEP RUNNING!!!

Another cool quote via email

"There is no passion to be found in playing small - in settling for a life that is less than what you are capable of living."


Nelson Mandela

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?