Wednesday, May 24, 2006

May 24, 06

Back from recuperation!

My 'Jita's QuinceaƱera went well. I'll look for pictures to post later.

Haven't ran since Friday. I will run again this weekend. I'm sore from my Monday bench workout. I'll be working out light this week and next. Then I'll get brave and try a 5 way split for most of June. Then I'll adjust from there. I may workout twice a day on some days - a weight workout in the morning and running at night.

* * *
I'm hoping to work with the kids more on harmonizing, scales and theory over the summer. Summer trips and all that keep them from working during the busiest time of the year, but I'm trying to let them be kids as well.

Thanks for the compliment RW!

KEEP LIFTING, KEEP RUNNING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?