Friday, May 19, 2006

May 19th, 2006

Woooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Went for the body fat check today, and FINALLY it's down. I went from 24.8% to 22.1%. I got to 166.1 lbs. and my goal was 166, how cool is that!

Took my best-friend with me. She was worried; felt like she gained weight and stuff, but I thought she was full of it. But I didn't think she'd listen to me. So I kept my mouth shut. She maintained weight but dropped some good points in bodyfat, so she's building muscle. I'm very proud of her. AND it is her birthday, so what a great present to find out you're losing bodyfat on your birthday! Congratulations homegirl!!!

* * *
Monday I start lifting again and I'm going to take a week off of running. I'll have to keep very strict to good eating and continuing to exercise. June will be my workouts from hell month. Then hopefully in July I can try and rest a little more.

But we'll see, I'll go by how I feel and look. August is the next check-in on the body fat. Below includes March's picture. This is late. Maybe Tuesday I'll post one that's current.

* * *
The Quinceañera is tomorrow. Hope it all goes well. People in from out of town, lots of activity, should be tons-o-fun!




KEEP LIFTING, KEEP RUNNING!!!

Comments:
Nice work. The progress photo really says it all.
 
WOW You lost 2,7% body fat, that’s amazing!!
Congrats!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?