Tuesday, May 16, 2006

May 16, 06

Almost made 3 miles today. We stayed up late because there were cookies to be made for the Quinceañera. I got home at 11:30 and still got up at 5:30 to go running. That's freakin commitment. But I'mdefinitelyy determined to reach my goals. ALL of them!!!

Me and a couple of guys from work talked yesterday about depression, parenting, beating ourselves up, etc... It was interesting. I realized that I identify as someone who beats himself up. Maybe its time to give THAT up!!!

Also talked about trying to get together. The other guys were talking about fishing and camping. To me, nature is a pool hall with a live Chicano band, and a beer light that has a fake waterfall moving with lights.

I also got to talk and bond some with my brother-in-law. The guys ended up watching UFC in the back room.

KEEP LIFTING, KEEP RUNNING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?