Monday, May 15, 2006

May 15, 2006

Family functions make it hard on my diet!

OK, no excuses. Let's see if I can actually come in at 166 by Friday. I'll be running Tuesday, Wedensday, Thursday and Friday.

* * *
My son completed his Confirmation on Sunday. Then we had a little gathering at our house, then we went to a party for a Baptism. Way too much food and drink!!!

So, I'll be cleaning up my diet. I'm going to have to go back to being REALLY strict during the week so that the weekends don't mess me up as bad.

I'm looking forward to next week. I'll start lifting weights again. I'll start light and work my way back up, still with the goal of benching 200 lbs by November 22, AND having a six-pack! For those of you who know, it will be much tougher to get that bench at 150 lbs than my current 170. But hopefully more of me will be muscle at that weight!

KEEP LIFTING, KEEP RUNNING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?