Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Feliz Dia de Las Madres - 06

Happy Mothers' Day! May 10th is Mothers Day in México. So to all you Moms, enjoy the day!

* * *
I'm not getting enough sleep. I think I'm going to run as soon as I wake up (usually 4am) and then come back and chill out some at home before work. I'm not losing the weight I thought I would, but I'm also not running as hard. So I'll be running hard for the next 9 days and see if that works.

The Quinceañera is definately causing stress. So is my struggle with figuring out happiness for myself. But I like the notion of myself as a warrior. Not all warriors "win" but there is more dignity in fighting than in giving up.

"It is better to die on your feet
Than to live on your knees"
Emiliano Zapata

KEEP LIFTING, KEEP RUNNING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?