Wednesday, April 05, 2006

4/5/6

What a cool date!

Here's another BillyBoydFan quote:
"The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less."
- Eldridge Cleaver

I'm going to purchase some good shoes for my run to Tomé from the South Valley.

My kids are working hard on the immigrant rights issues. It makes me proud. How cool is that, my kids are turning around from some tough issues, they are participating in important political issues, they are almost all working in some form, and then the recording stuff is coming soon! I'm smiling ear to ear! or like my Dad used to say "coast to coast" smile.

I do my leg workout today and have a co-counseling session. Next week I start having Weds. rehearsals again.

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?