Friday, April 28, 2006

4/28/06

OK, had two Chili Dogs (favorite food), fries and soda. Feeling buzzed. I think the sugar and stuff is too much. Maybe its time to give it up altogether!

Did go running this morning, gonna take tomorrow off and run on Sunday, and of course May Day! May Day is the birthday for this blogito, so that will be part of my celebration.

* * *
I almost cried today. My kids (son, daughter, and one nephew) were recognized today for their acitivism in the community. The speaker, Demetria Martinez, was awesome. Hit on some great things.

It reminded me that even with all of their issues. I'm lucky to be around such great young people. I remembered how proud I am of them, their wonderful minds and the positive actions they commit to.

They are performing at the Raza Unida fundraiser tomorrow at 7pm, at the Lobo Theater in Albuquerque. Maybe I'll be able to post some pictures.

Awesome!

KEEP LIFTING, KEEP RUNNING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?