Thursday, April 27, 2006

4/27/06

"There is no passion to be found in playing small - in settling for a life that is less than what you are capable of living."


Nelson Mandela

That quote came to me in an email this morning. I did go running this morning for 30 minutes it was good.

My short term goal is to get to 166 by May 19th, with a body fat of less than 23%. That would be progress. I'm at 169.0 today with clothing. My bodyfat weigh in are in my drawers so, I'm guessing I would weigh around 167 clothes free. So actually my goal should be to be under 165 by the 19th. I'm going for the pound a week as a realistic goal. If I can keep that up, I should be at about 145-150 early enough to see if that is enough for a six-pack. If I can keep a pound a week going consistently until my 40th birthday, I should only have about 10-13 pounds of fat on my whole body! Wouldn't THAT be cool!

I talked with my kids and nephew last night. Told them that I hope they use their talents to the fullest and that I'm here for them when they need me.

KEEP LIFTING & RUNNING!!!

Comments:
hi eileen

did you change your email? i got a bounce back for you and samir...
 
Acá el rollo total para el día primero:
http://www.sea-cwa.org/news.php?id=101

-Machi
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?