Monday, March 27, 2006

3/27/06 Personal Update

Woke up feeling like my mind was in hell. There's a Suicidal Tendencies song that comes to mind - "Feel Like Sh*t, Dejavu".

The song that came to mind was the one that reminds me of how I used to spend a lot of time thinking - "I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real...." Hurt - from Johnny Cash's American IV album. I think it is originally a Nine Inch Nails song. So I spent a lot of time pushing my brain the other way, and the habit of thinking negative seems to be trying to take back over. So needless to say, its back to the 10 day mental diet from scratch!

Machi gave me this link
http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2006/03/10/harvards_crowded_course_to_happiness/ on Harvard's course on happiness.

Looks like a good article.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?