Thursday, March 16, 2006

3/16/06

Had a great leg workout yesterday! I'm feeling it today. That's awesome.

I am getting my food diet back together. And I'm working on this mental diet thing. The only thing I disagree with Emmet Fox on is the idea of taking a few days in between tries. I'm gonna keep trying and get right back on track as soon as I can. I think I'm doing OK today.

The kids are always fun and challenging. ALL of them! I basically see my nieces and nephews as my kids too, but I know I'm not perfect. I also don't think all of my sisters and brothers do that also. That's a little tough.

So here's Tony Robbins challenge:
"For the next ten days, beginning immediately, commit to taking full control of all your mental and emotional faculties by deciding right now that you will not indulge in or dwell on any unresourceful thoughts or emotions for ten consecutive days."

We'll see if this Chicano dad can live up to THAT!!! (I'm guessing it will take a couple of tries - but its lent, this is a great time to do it!)

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?