Thursday, February 09, 2006

2/9/06

Had a great leg workout yesterday. Expecting to be sore, which may be a problem since I'm going dancing tomorrow night.

I hope to get a run in this evening after work. My shoulder is tingling a little bit, so I may have to adjust my workout tomorrow. Or it could have been the bar on my shoulder from squatting. We'll see as soon as I try some back exercises tomorrow.

Decided to weigh in - 171.2. Not bad considering my diet went to hell from New Years till the Superbowl! That and all of the beer I consumed last month.

* * *
I'm doing OK. There was a health scare with my brother-in-law, but things turned out good.

I'm doing better overall. I've been waking up early and still get some anxiety stuff, but overall better. Not drinking is helping out.

The kids seem to be doing good, but it feels like I haven't been able to spend enough time with them.

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?