Wednesday, February 08, 2006

2/8/06

Chest is sore! Shoulder gets a little tingly every once in awhile. So obviously it is not 100%. Today will be a squat day so I'll see how that goes. Looking forward to being sore again tomorrow and Friday! Sick huh? LOL

Friday will be either deadlift day or if not I'll switch to Goodmornings. It's not the same, but should keep me from pulling my shoulder again. I'll have to go up really slow on this next round. But still work on keeping workouts hard.

* * *
Still battling my personal demons. A friend loaned me a Tony Robbins cassette, it's actually pretty good. If you haven't read any of his stuff you should check something out from the library.

Kids seem to be doing well. But things have been so busy I haven't really checked in with them as much lately.

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?