Tuesday, February 28, 2006

2/28/06

Woooo Hooooo! I ran last Thursday, Friday, Saturday AND Sunday. I definately think it was a little over the top. But, there are weeks like this one where that's almost impossible because of scheduling.

I had a good workout on Friday. Yesterday I had a great chest workout. I had a spotter for my bench so I went heavier than I have been going. My homegirl is great. Definately helped. We also got to talk some. She's still going through tons of stress.

Actually I'm going through tons of stress and frustration also. I've made a mental decision to see it as an opportunity to grow instead of the "why does this always happen to me?" mentality. By the end of this year I should have grown tons personally as well as physically.

The kids seem to be doing great. I've been so busy lately I haven't spent as much time as I wanted. But Saturday I got to go eat, just me and the kids and we got to talk about stuff. They are slowly getting my life story out of me. I have usually not talked much about it.

We all went to see Walk The Line last night. It was good to have everyone go. It was me, my wife, two kids, my nephew, a friend, my sister and brother-in-law. It's a great movie. This morning my said it made her remember when we were better friends. I told her maybe its time to work on that some more.

We'll see how life works out. Right now I'm in a broke state, still having stress around the kids fight, I have nieces and nephews away from their home, and lots of other little things that COULD make me feel overwhelmed. So I'll try to keep things in focus as best I can.

I challenged a group of young guys to "act" happy for a whole day and report back. I'm working on it everyday, and it seems to help some.

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?