Wednesday, February 22, 2006

2/22/06

Hey There!

Things seem to be going well. My kids went back to school without any problem. My son hung out at the park last night without issues.

Tonight I have a gig in the early evening and then I plan to do my leg workout. My upper chest and traps are sore. Not hurt, but sore. That's alright, I'm liking that kind of soreness for right now.

I'm really appreciating the extra contact I've been having with people. It's been really good, even with people I have never met other than through bloggin. So Smacking, Eileen, MM, MR, and Becky, a big shout out to all of you! And to my sister and sister-in-law, we've really figured out something about connecting better.

Last night, the sax player for the group I was doing some recording with said I was the happiest guy he knew. (Boy did I think that was funny!)

I'm feeling really good about the possibility of changing my mental habits. Emotionally its gonna be tough. Because I have tended to do this thing were I would get really happy, and then crash really hard. Thus I tried to keep at an even keel to keep from dealing with it. Now, I'm just gonna have to go for it and take the risks and keep pushing against the negativity in my brain. WISH ME LUCK!!!

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?