Monday, February 13, 2006

1/13/06

I ran both days this weekend! Feeling really good about it.

I'm still going to try and take it easy with the shoulder. Its still not 100%. So tonight I'll do another light bench workout.

* * *
Got to clean up some of my garage yesterday with help of my wife and kiddos. That felt good. Also still working on my relationships and getting my mind to focus on the positive.

Overall, its good to notice that my life looks in pretty good shape.

We went to a friend's birthday party this weekend and I got to play with a good buddy. I've missed that and missed hanging with him. Also got to play a couple of songs where my daughter, wife, and/or sister joined in with me, that was very cool!

Like I said, overall, things are looking good.

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?