Tuesday, January 31, 2006

1/31/06

Had a good workout last night. Might do some jogging tonight. One day, no beer!

* * *
Still have to work on the habit of beating myself up. I guess I have to replace it with something else.

I started to dress up a little more. I'm hoping that will convince my brain that I like myself. Its a start. I remember a few times in the past several years of people saying I used to dress sharp. My wife said that even when I wore t-shirts and jeans I used to make it look like I was dressed nice. And I used to wear rock tees with the sleeves cut off!

Other than that, I'm just trying to stay in charge of my life and try not to sacrifice myself. (Things I noticed recently.)

Still going for the six-pack by November. Wish me luck!!!

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?