Tuesday, January 31, 2006

1/31/06 Quotes

Last week these quotes came at me all at once. Thought I'd share

From the bottom of a meeting agenda:
"One of the things I keep learning is that the secret of being happy is doing things for other people."
- Dick Gregory
This is that thin line between helping and sacrificing myself, but still helped me last week

My fortune cookie from lunch:
"All progress occurs because people dare to be different."
The way I'm feeling right now is definately different.

From Eileen's blog
"A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it. " - Jean de La Fontaine
That one really made me think. I think I've been trying to be all kinds of things but just myself. Time to let that go I guess.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?