Wednesday, December 21, 2005

12/21/05


Today is bench day. Should be fun. I did a little cardio this morning. No abs! Tomorrow is cardio and abs. Saturday I hope to run for 30 minutes.

Didn't do much music yesterday. The kids went to the movies with my sister so no lessons, but I think they just want down time after school being let out. I'll just go with the flow.

Here's a bunch of news stuff. Most on Tookie, but a couple of other issues as well.

Tookie’s Funeral

Mexico Opposes Wall

IndyMedia Coverage of Tookie’s Services

Standing Room Only for Tookie’s Services

NYC Transit Strike

Crowds Mass for Williams Funeral

Celebreties Gather for Tookie’s Funeral

The Governator still having problems with Hometown

Yahoo Photos of Tookie’s Services

What I Would Do With the Rest of My Life – By Tookie

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?