Tuesday, December 13, 2005

12/13/05 Workout Update

Finally got into the garage to workout last night. A deadlift workout. I kept it really light. Started with pulldowns and rows. Then deadlift. The weight was lower than my previous warm-up weight, because I get a tingle in my left shoulder when I deadlift heavy. So I'll work my way up slowly and hopefully avoid any long-term injuries.

From there I did preacher curls. First time I used the preacher curl extension. It was good. The weight I used ended up being a little lighter than I thought, but the sets were harder. I finished off with high rep wrist curls and reverse wrist curls.

There's minor soreness in my biceps today.

* * *
Worked with the kids on scales and doing some rhythm exercises yesterday. Also did some blues improvisation stuff with my daughter. I just need to figure out how they can see the talent that I see. Will keep going there until I irritate them.

I was going to work on my resume today. Maybe later. I'm outta sorts emotionally. I'll be fine by tomorrow I'm sure.

I thought of trying to run tonight, but the cold weather may have me indoors. I don't want to get myself in worse shape until after my gig with the kids on Friday.

KEEP LIFTING!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?