Friday, December 09, 2005

12/09/05

Gonna watch the movie Redemption with some youth and adults and then make calls to the Governator.

Still with a cold and the garage is insanely cold. Will start lifting again on Monday. Probably after work though, and I'll just have to fight for the time.

I was feeling very down this morning about lots of stuff. Mainly that I may not do the stay at home dad thing because the cost of maintaining my family keeps going up. QuinceaƱeras, car insurance, contacts, etc.

I'm struggling to remember that I'm in control of how I deal with things. I'm going to try and focus on the music as much as I can. I think that's my ticket, mental health and extra cash-wise. If I can work it and not ruin it like I did with organizing it will be great. I used to love organizing too, until I turned it into a job. But I think music is much deeper for me, its been a life-long thing. Ups and downs with it, but important to me my whole life.

Certainly not working out is also impacting my moods as well. But working out with a cold isn't the brightest thing to do.

My constantly revisited goals are, as of today,
Gain muscle and lose fat;
Play as much music as possible;
Decrease my debt;
Stay happy regardless of what I'm dealing with...

KEEP LIFTING!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?