Monday, December 05, 2005

12/05/05

Freakin A!

It was bad enough that I was getting on a train to LA for a 10-4 meeting. I got on in Albuquerque at 4:45. We hit a truck at about 5ish. Luckily no one was in it. But it still held us up about 2-3 hours. So I figured I'd miss part of the meeting as it was in Tecate, Baja California. We get to Fullerton, last stop before Union Station at 1:45pm! Then, the crew has done their 12 hours and we have to wait another 30 minutes for the replacement crew! Needless to say I get there and don't see anyone. I call home and check in. Then I take a walk around downtown figuring if anyone is gonna come hang out with me it will take them a while to show up.

What turned out really nice was that they had called found out I was delayed and moved the meeting to San Fernando. When I couldn't make that they broke early and came to a restaurant close to the station. They were looking for me after my wife called to try and reach them. She didn't get an answer so I had assumed they were in Tecate.

So we had a nice dinner, met for a couple of hours. Then I got back on the train which was already delayed and got home a half hour late. So about 40 hours on the train in a weekend. YUCK!!! And I had, and continue to have, a cold.

Needless to say, I feel like crap and didn't workout. There's pain in my upper back that's not right, so resting is probably better anyway. I'll just play it by ear and let you know when I'm working out again.

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?