Wednesday, November 09, 2005

11/9/05

Had a good bench workout. Did 140 for 6. I went up to 170 then I went back down and am now going back up. It's basically my gut feeling periodization program.

The rest of my workout went well also. Not bad. Feeling good about it. Staying at the same weight, so I'm hoping that I'm burning off fat and gaining some muscle. Guess that's a constant worry and I'll just have to deal with it until the 22nd.

* * *
Things seem to be going well overall. Someone had told me they were gonna tell me about a job. Instead they told my boss. Sounds like a good job. I really don't think I was up for a corporate gig. But it would have been nice if the other person would have followed through on the invite.

The extra money would have been great, but I don't know if worth it. To make big bucks for a year and then take off would have been nice.

Anyway, like I said, overall things are pretty darn good.

KEEP LIFTING!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?