Wednesday, November 30, 2005

11/30/05

Went jogging for 30 minutes last night. I was going to start changing my workouts from the morning to the evening next week, but since I forgot to set my alarm this morning and woke up late, I guess I'll start tonight!

I keep forgetting to take my protein drink at night.

* * *
Things seem to be going well at home, except for my wife having a bad cold.

Music wise things are going good. I'm getting a little writing time in and working on some ideas. On one of the things I wrote, I played it out on the computer and my daughter was "you wrote that yourself?!" Which I took as a compliment. The first piano and guitar piece my son said, "who helped you write that!?" Which was one of those underhanded compliments.

I'll keep working on it.

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?