Monday, November 28, 2005

11/28/05 Back to Bloggin

Hey, I had a good week off. Started to realize some things, but I have to rush this morning - back to the "real" world. I'll post more tomorrow.

Started the higher volume workouts. We'll see how it goes. I'll keep going on this program until about Valentine's Day to see if it really works.

Did go running on Thursday. Didn't the rest of the weekend.

Couldn't sleep, but it was because there are so many things I'm excited about. Wish work was one of them, but oh well.

Today was high volume deadlifts, Wedensday I did a bench workout and Friday the squat workout. With this new program, I'll keep my days the same as far as the powerlifts, but they will be different in the volume and exercises that go with each day.

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?