Tuesday, October 25, 2005

10/25/05

Did about 20 minutes of cardio this morning. I have a serious "frog" in my throat. Sounds like I'm losing my voice. Good thing for email.

Celebrated Take Back Your Time Day by going to see a movie called Four Brothers. Not a bad movie. Just action distraction.

I had wanted to spend lots of time working on my music. I ended up spending about an hour on sightsinging.

The Malo and Tierra concert was pretty good. My kids actually got into it. That was good.

Rosa Parks passed away last night. She was 92 years old. Hope that doesn't mark another down turn of freedom and activism in the US.

My back is doing alright. I get stiff after deadlift day, but it was worse last week.

Keep Lifting!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?