Monday, October 24, 2005

10/24/05

Deadlifted 200 lbs today!!! 2 sets of 4. Talk about a workout. Finished up with legs and arms. Still a little light, but I can tell that I'm getting stronger.

Didn't get to workout Friday or Saturday. I slept tons. Friday night I came home slept, went to dinner with my wife, came home and slept. Went to breakfast with a friend from Vermont on Saturday, came home and slept. Went to meet Malo at 3pm, came home and slept. Went to the concert. Came home and slept. Transcribed the vocal lines to a song called "Flor de Las Flores" and had breakfast. Slept. Went to rehearsal with the kids. Wasn't bad. We worked on a song called "Peter Gunn" with everyone playing someone else's instrument. Nice!

Talked with my brother. He was still trying to convince me that the thing with my little sister giving the kids booze was no big deal. Its nice to see him protecting the girls. He's always been good at that. He's also protecting his habit. I just gotta figure out how to disagree with him respectfully. Because that's the issue for me, not the booze, but respecting my wife and I as parents, and teaching the kids respect. They are pretty respectful and I hope to keep it that way.

KEEP LIFTING!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?