Wednesday, October 19, 2005

10/19/05 Ugh!!!

Thanks for the supportive call Mauricio and the thoughts Becky. Its helpful.

I woke up with a sore throat, but decided to workout anyway. I benched 170 for 2 reps! That's my max so far. My back is still sore, so maybe I shouldn't have worked out. But I thought it would be good to break a personal record for my parents today.

I could tell I was running less than optimal, but I got a good workout today anyway.

* * *
Fixed the tire on the van and am hoping that my car will be out of the shop by tomorrow.

I did about an hour of sightsinging this morning. More than I'll usually get, but I figured I might as well take the chance while its there. I'm gonna nap and work on some more music for tonight's rehearsal.

Oh, the family stuff has started some conversations. We'll see how it goes, but its looking hopeful.

KEEP LIFTING!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?