Tuesday, October 18, 2005

10/18/05

Did about 20 minutes of cardio this morning. My upper back is really sore! My lower back is stiff, with a little pain under the right lat. It's one of those that hurts when you move exactly a certain way, but I can't make it hurt on demand. Came in at 169.4 so I'm still below 170 and hopefully staying that way.

The car is still in the shop so I'm probably get something out of walking to work. I used to do that all the time and it was nice.

Tomorrow is bench day, I'm looking forward getting it going. I think I actually am developing pecs and lats!

* * *
I may need to take initiative on my family issues. Like everything else, I'll play it by ear.

Speaking of playing it by ear. My musical goals are as follows for the next year.
1 - Be able to sightsing using solfege;
2 - Be able to transcribe the chords, bassline, and vocals for most songs I play;
3 - Begin to write out music that I hear in my head in order to arrange and compose.

I guess I want to see how much I can get together by next year when I plan to take off work. Hopefully I'll be able to work on these things, but I also want to really organize my house, work on the garden and yard, and cook healthier meals. Of course also be more flexible in my time with my kids.

The house dad thing scares me sometimes, but overall I'm committed!

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?