Wednesday, October 12, 2005

10/12/05

Orale!

Getting it back together time. Since I got home close to 11pm last night from rehearsal I didn't workout today. Might do something tonight.

I walked about 30 minutes yesterday after I dropped the car of at the mechanic's.

I'm up about a pound today. But not feeling too bad about it.

My workouts for next week will be:
Monday - Deadlifts - going for heavy, then arm and leg workouts (A phase)
Tuesday - cardio
Wednesday - Bench Press, then back and shoulder workout (B phase)
Thursday - cardio
Friday - Squat, followed by A phase
Saturday - cardio
then the following week my workout will be the same with the A and B phases switched.

* * *
An article about the Feds Leaving NY Hanging
Decided to really work on my music stuff more seriously. I have to get as dedicated to practice as I have been to working out.

The workshop was great! Figured out that there's a possibility that I don't "hate" my job, it could just be that I want something else - managing my home and playing music - and so maybe that's why I'm so wiped out by work. Mostly because mentally I couldn't justify not working 1) because I'm a man, and 2) because I'm the majority of the household income.

Still lots to figure out.

Wish me luck!

KEEP LIFTING!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?