Tuesday, September 27, 2005

9/27/05 Recuperation

Did my Monday workout today. Kept it light. Worked up a good sweat. Went walking for about a half hour last night with my wife. That was nice.

Will workout Thursday and Friday this week. Keeping it lighter with higher repetitions. I'll be out of town next weekend from Thursday until Monday night so will probably either take the following week off of weights or do two light full body workouts on Wednesday and Friday. Tuesday will likely be hard to get up after the plane trip.

Feeling pretty good. Can tell I was working heavy. I can still feel some of my last week workouts. Even though I can tell I was pushing it, I'm hoping to keep up the cycle of about 3 hard weeks and one lighter week in each 4 week cycle till the end of the year.

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?