Thursday, September 01, 2005

9/1/05

September 1st. My very first girlfriend's birthday. Her mom passed away last December. Her mom was a comadre to my parents.

I came in at 172.6 today. I guess 0.2 down a day is good progress. At least its consistent. It's the 1-3 pounds that come back on the weekends lately. This one should be the same. My knee is hurting a little, hope its better for tomorrow. Tomorrow is squat day! Today was Tae Bo. I think I'm gonna get the "advanced" cause I hardly work up a sweat.

Gonna start doing some sprinting. Here's what I'll do. I'll walk about 5-10 minutes to get warmed up. Then I'll sprint full speed, walk and catch my breath, then sprint again. Repeating the process from 2 to 5 times. Then walk for a cool down. This should be 20-30 minutes of workout time and is supposed to be a good way of building up aerobic endurance without doing hours of cardio. I may step up the cardio a little anyway as I'd like to get to 165 someday.

Listening to Alberto Zamora do "Ojos de Pancha" on the CD player....

Keep Lifting!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?