Tuesday, August 09, 2005

8/9/05

Slept in some this morning.

Gotta figure out my "motivation" issues. I did go out and water and work a little in the yard last night, but mostly just forced myself to stay awake until 10:30 and then passed out.

Same thing at work. In many ways this is a perfect job for me but my motivation is anywhere from 1-5 on the scale of 1-10. Same with practicing at home. Part of it may be that my most productive time seems to be between waking and around 9am. A small window and I spend it getting settled in at work or getting ready for work. By the time I get home in the evening, I'm fairly brain dead.

If I calculated my pay by the time I spend getting ready and winding down from work I wouldn't get paid much. But that is how YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE calculates your wages.

My goals for today. To fill my File 13 and meet with someone for a presentation. Tonight I have a youth meeting and then rehearsal.

On the bright side a couple more people talked about my looking different. That's always nice.

Keep Lifting!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?