Thursday, August 25, 2005

8/25/05

It's been a rough week. Yesterday was tough emotionally. Lots going on at work and with the music.

It was also good. Got to see a good example of someone taking care of himself as a Dad and as a musician. And another person taking the money issue serious. Made me wonder if I'm spending or making more money on the band thing, something to think about. With the kids I know I'll spend more than I make, but that's because its at a different level.

Kids were still up and things were kinda frantic last night. Didn't get to bed until 11pm. So I guess this turned out to be my week off of regular lifting. I'm gonna formulate different workouts so I can adjust based on how I'm feeling and the amount of sleep I get. I'll have the really heavy workout, a semi-heavy workout, a moderate workout, and a light workout based on getting a "pump" and trying to get me back on track. I'll do my best to stick to the "plan a" as much as possible, but that might not work.

I'm using a different scale now, one that isn't in a locked room as often. I'm at 170.6 today. Did some light cardio this morning.

* * *

It gets clearer to me everyday that our house needs a "home manager" and we aren't getting it with me at rehearsal 2-4 nights a week, plus a couple of meetings and the occasional gig. I've come to accept that my wife is not the homemaker type. I don't know if she's OK with my being OK with it, but can't do much about that.

My wife and kids think I'm in emotionally worse shape when I don't play music. This makes it interesting to figure out.

Keep Lifting and Keep Posting comments!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?