Monday, August 15, 2005

8/15/05

Damn it! Back to 171.8!!! 2 pounds over the weekend. But I had fun. Got tore up at my brother's on Saturday after eating tons of BBQ and ate Chili Dogs AND Filipino food yesterday. So really no surprise. Hopefully some of this is muscle. But I'm guessing mostly beer and really tasty food.

Had a great workout this morning. Pumped up the weights some. My wife and kiddos say that it looks like I stopped growing. In September will do something more like powerlifting.

School started today. That means the alarm goes off at 5:30 instead of 6:00. What fun! But I was going at it better before it became summer. Maybe this will help me. I'm still down 14 pounds from when I started, so that's good. maybe I'll get another digital camera so I can take more pictures. Then I'll actually have to post them.

* * *
Must be a better guy than I think because people use me as a reference often. For loans, for jobs, even for the military! (I feel bad if anyone doesn't get high security clearance for having me as a reference, but not if they don't take you at all!)

My Grandmother is in the hospital. They found lung cancer so I don't know how that's gonna go. Gotta make calls tonight. Trying to stay positive. Noticed I'm more positive the better I'm doing with playing music.

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?