Wednesday, August 10, 2005

8/10/05

Ajuuuuuuuuuuua!!!! (Transaltion: Woooo Hoooo!)

Broke both of my PR Zones for the day! Probably sweated out some weight because I came in today at 171.0! I was drenched. On regular blog reader says he works up a sweat by reading this blog!!! At this rate I may be close to 165 at the end of the month.

I really think that 145 is probably my optimum weight with the little bit of muscle I have right now. I'm hoping that I might eventually get to a cut 165. Funny huh, going all the way to 145 just to come back up. But boy will that be a different look!

OK K, I know that "sexiness" isn't a thing about the scale and such. But hey, if my body ever arouses imaginations on its own, I would be able to live with that objectification!

Gonna call the homeschooling people today. My nephew is dropping out of school and I don't know if my son will eventually go that route. He wants to.

So many good quotes, I have a hard time keeping up, but I'll post more later.

* * *
Had a great rehearsal last night. I figure I'm stuck in three bands because they all give me something different. I get to sing in two; one is really pretty; one is good at cranking out songs we haven't all played together; one is really experimental in English and Spanish; one is flexible on Chicano music; one really focuses on harmony, well you get the picture.

I'm gonna make a list of songs that I want to sing for one of the groups.

Keep Lifting!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?