Friday, July 08, 2005

News and Good Workout

My wife found her Mom! They hadn't spoken for 30 years - long story. But not only that she has a 27 year old brother in grad school.

Reminds me of when I found my little brother. I knew he had been around, but his family was against us knowing him for a long time. Guess my dad was an asshole.

* * *

Had a great workout. My wife was up early, think she's just processing tons of crap. So she hung out with me while I did calf raises. Put my chest workout before the arm workout. May have been a good change. I also increased the angle on the bench for the dumbbell bench press. I'm doing 80 lbs on the bench, but its with dumbbells - seems tons harder to me. There's no rack and each arm has to get all of the stablizing going. I've done up to 120 on the bar, but this is really kicking my butt! I figure I'm just gonna have to push my arms harder to get them up for this workout.

Today was the first day that I felt a "pump" in my biceps in a long time. Hope that's good.

* * *

My brother-in-law goes in today for a procedure to work on the arteries on his neck. I guess too much fat in his diet and stuff. Can't tell, he looks the stereotype healthy - ie he's "thin". Hope it all goes good.

I'm going on vacation, but will keep working out and give any updates. I'm at 171.8 today, don't know what's going on. Hope its muscle. My waist was at 38 and 5/8" so I'm not getting suddenly fatter. Carajo, maybe I am getting "buff" - que chingon!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?