Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Monday Workout

Man, going camping and coming back to workout in a hot garage at 6pm was hard. But like lately, it was hard starting, but went well once I got going. I adjusted my cable row exercise. Instead of sitting far back and having to do a lot of grunting to get the weight up and going, I placed my feet on the bar that holds the pulley and pulled from there. Don't know if that's too close, but I think it will be alright. It should do until I start doing bent rows with the free weights.

Noticed that I work up a bigger sweat doing leg extensions and leg curls than doing the other exercises. Interesting. On Friday I also noticed the same thing with the curls and triceps extensions.

Here's my 3 PR Zones for Mondays on my 2nd month of the EDT workout.

PR Zone 1
Cable Row & Flat Bench Flyes
Single Leg Extensions & Lying Leg Curls
Wide-Grip Pulldowns and Dumbbell Shoulder Press

Changed the order, one exercise completely, and adjusted one.

Keep Lifting!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?