Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Good Stuff

Hey There:

Had a nice workout today. Gonna change my workout routine after next week to an A-B split version of the fat burning EDT.

One band I play in cancelled practice last night, its starting to get on my nerves. And since I've been looking for a band to give up so I have more time with my kids' group this may be it. We'll see, I've been quitting for several months now. But since we recorded, I thought I'd try to stick it out.

The other band goes OK. Its a little higher functioning but the audiences are more white and middle class. I like playing for working-class and Chicano audiences.

The kids got another gig yesterday. They'll be playing for NM Youth Day at 4pm. Then they'll be playing at Cristy Records (purchased by Red Hot Records ) on the 20th from about 2-4pm.

Not bad.

I came back from break at 174, and today I'm at 171.8! Pretty good. Talked with my little sister's mom yesterday and am set up for the trip to her QuinceƱera on August 27th.

Keep Lifting!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?