Friday, July 01, 2005

1 Month of EDT

Had a rough workout again. Came home late after going to a family dinner. Then the phone rings at 1:30 am, but no message. Then at 2:45 am my niece knocks on the door, she needs a place to sleep!

Needless to say, my workout didn't start until 6:15. But it went OK overall. I pushed really hard and broke my PR Zone for Incline Bench and Rear Raises. Caught myself using really bad form on the raises and corrected it. I think I'm actually developing a chest!

Over the weekend I'll plan some minor changes for my next month's workout. Change a couple of exercises and also change the order. I think it is not good to do my bench right after doing curls!!!

After a big meal for dinner last night, I weighed in today at 170.6! Still in the 170 range so I'm very happy. I'll probably be offline on Monday, but I'll check in on Tuesday. I still plan to workout on Monday, but probably in the afternoon as we'll be returning from camping.

Will be posting some measurements in a few.

Keep Lifting!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?