Tuesday, June 14, 2005

What's Up?

OK, got some sleep last night.

Didn't get up early enough to workout though. No aerobics today. I'm still losing about half a pound a week. Which should be good, as long as I'm not losing muscle. I think I'm doing OK.

I got friends who want support on working out. Mainly just checking in on them. I think this is cool. I'm actually honored by the request. Its been difficult to think about myself as someone people can lean on, though I have been a leaning post for quite some time.

I like reading about me on the Smacking blog. AND reading about the development of her sexuality. That's something I don't write much about. Maybe I'll figure that out as sex is an important part of health.

And the Smacking blogger is really a good friend. Probably more important to me than she knows. She also figured out how many people had crushes on her in college! I would say from her chingon personality.

Performing at 7:30 in the morning tomorrow, means I have to get up even earlier than usual to workout! Maybe I can get a ride, we're at one vehicle now while the minivan gets checked out at the shop.

Changing my role at work some. Gonna try and do more organizing and less meetings.

Keep Lifting!

ps - feel free to comment also!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?