Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Progress

I busted my ass this morning, almost literally, to get a good workout today. I broke the PR zone for Hammer Curls and Side Bends. I increased weight from last week on my Cable Kickbacks, and for the Good Mornings. I keep the weight at 10lbs for the sit ups.

I was feeling very bummed out and overwhelmed this morning. That hasn't totally gone away, but its getting better. I have a two day work meeting coming up, talk about depressing!

Anyway, some of the "creases" in my body are disappearing. If this grosses you out, quit reading. So the creases under my chest are gone, and the crease under my gut has changed to a slope, the creases in my back are still there but diminishing.

My triceps are starting to look good - I've always had good triceps. I'm noticing the development of a muscle on the back of my leg, and my chest is starting to look different! Very happy with that. My weight has stopped going down. Might get a pound or two off before July 1. I'm hoping to break under 170 by then!

Keep Lifting!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?