Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Nice Workout

Did the 8 minute workout with the spousal unit last night again, and yes, it took at least 8 minutes to get her to agree. Will try again tonight!

My workout for today went well. Being in a band and getting home at 10:30 pm after a couple of beers is not always motivating at 5:30 in the morning! But I still pulled off a good workout, even though I was very conscious of feeling like crap.

Broke my PR zone for Kickbacks (glute workout). I may actually have glutes someday! What a concept.

Was getting into the shower and took a look in the mirror and I was able to notice my appendix scar. (Sorry if you were eating - you read at your own risk!) Not bad. Must mean that my rolls of fat are burning off, from the bottom apparently because my waist measurement for today was 40". I weighed in at 171.2 for today. Basically that means a 0.4 loss in weight and I'll feel a great sense of accomplishment. If I'm anywhere in the 171.x zone I'll still know that I accomplished something, but it will be a little less of a joyful feeling.

I guess if I was naked I'd weigh less, but I'd hate for a co-worker to walk into the back room and find me like that!!! Wouldn't be good.

Keep Lifting!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?