Monday, June 13, 2005

Monday Again!?

Tired. Didn't sleep well. But worked out anyway. Did get more reps in my designated 15 minute Personal Record Zones (PR ZONES).

Did feel my triceps sore this weekend. Other than that haven't gotten too sore from the new workout.

Lots of people talking about their health.

Got good feedback on the radio program.

Also I have been getting compliments lately. I'm doing my best to take them well. I have even been called a good organizer lately - something I would normally disagree with. I think I'm OK, and getting better. But I think for someone who does it as a volunteer passion - I do a damn fine job. Would be nice to be fulltime occasionally. But most groups who have funding are also limited by that funding.

Had an interesting run in with the police last night/this morning - thus the tiredness. May post on that later, but for now it's time to get my day together!

Keep Lifting!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?