Friday, June 03, 2005

Max Lifts!

Orale, so I spent an hour and a half, Wednesday and today figuring out my 8-12 Repetition Maxs. Some of these are lower because of problems with supporting muscles or strange pains that told me I should go lower in weight or not increase anymore. Others are based on actually not being able to lift any more. Here's my guess, I'll do the math and post this out next week and I'll post my EDT workout.

I'm also going to post my kiddos workout. They start on Monday!

So this is my guess on what I'll start with, and I'll double check using the numbers before Monday. It's my wife's birthday and I'm at a training this weekend so I was able to take today off, I'll have lots of time for this.

It's all in pounds.
Single Leg Extensions (one leg at a time!) 42.5;
Leg Curls 42.5 (Mainly I do these back to back in a superset so they stay equal);
Calf Raises 40; Calf Jumps w/Dumbbells 5 each;
Bicep Curls 40; Triceps Extensions 40; both with barbell
Pulldowns 60;
Side Raises 15;
Hammer Curls 17.5;
Cable Rows 60;
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 35;
Flyes 12.5;
Rear Raises 12.5;
Abs 10;
Kickbacks 22.5;
Goodmornings 30...

That's it, have a great weekend, I may post if I get up early enough tomorrow.

Keep Lifting!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?