Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Early Workout

Played a breakfast gig this morning. So I got up a little earlier than usual.

Had a chingon workout! Broke 2 out of the three of my PR Zones. What does that mean? It means that last week I accomplished a certain amount of reps within a 15 minute period. My goal is to get 30% above that in repetitions before I increase weight (about 5%). I got past the 30% on two of the sets.

For anyone who thinks there's nothing aerobic about lifting weights should try this EDT workout! Normally the goal is 20% for 5% weight increase, but the goal of this particular program is fat loss, so they have altered it to 30% for the increased aerobic capacity.

Having a great workout makes the rest of the day cool. I know I don't post that much. What I've noticed is that I haven't gotten any comments since the change in comment format. You can email cuerpoaztlan@yahoo.com if you are having problems leaving comments.

Keep Lifting!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?