Friday, June 17, 2005

Another Good Workout! And a good week!

Had another good workout. Got past my PR Zone for bicep curls and triceps extensions, and the PR Zone for Bench Press and Rear Raises.

Man, lifting with dumbbells is way harder than taking the bar off the rack and putting it back up. It feels like I may have lifted a little too fast, I'll see. Maybe just need to go get my back cracked by the chiro. (Like I got the extra $40!)

Worked up a good sweat too!

My weight is actually a little higher than Monday, but my waist is about the same, I'll hope that I'm gaining muscle. I know that I should probably stop worrying about my weight now, but I haven't let it go yet. (See K, it's me too!)

My measurements all went down. I get different measurements for my waist so its hard to tell. But my clothes are fitting better. A friend said I'd have to give up the X-large shirts. But she said, maybe I should keep them for when I get really buff! Talk about a good compliment!

I'm trying to figure out when to take my pants in to the tailor. I got three pairs of pants from my family, but I haven't taken them in. I'm short enough that I can't buy pants of the rack and wear them. But I've been heavy enough not to wear pants like "normal." I wear them really low, underneath my gut. Well my gut is changing shape, so maybe I can get the pants tailored for my waist instead of my gut! I haven't bought any shirts to tuck in for a long time. I tucked in a t-shirt a little while back and a couple of friends said "wow"! That was good - it was even better that they were a lesbian couple.

I don't know if that sounds fu*ked up but for a straight guy to get compliments from a lesbian couple about looking good, just really works for me. I actually feel they are more honest, there's no need to bs me.

Different subject: My wife is off for the summer, and she calls me all day long. It used to bug the crap out of me. But I'm realizing she's just trying to take advantage of summer off to have more contact with me. (See K, I'm reading your blog!)

Did my first weight lifting class in Spanish yesterday. Went OK. People seemed into it. Gotta learn the vocabulary. Next class will be more focused on diet.

Keep Lifting!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?